Thanks Alec,

I am wrapping my head around alot at the moment, yesterday was the first day I had an onion service!

I am passing the information and links you have provided back to the Bisq network engineers (this is unfortunately not where I am at).

They have asked me to ask here also if, when connected to a hidden service, the circuit becomes "dirty" after default 10 minutes and resets?