Good! And did u Manage to get the pipe ?

> Em 21 ธ.ค. 2556, às 14:58, [email protected] escreveu:
> 
> I was directed to this mailing list by a user on #tor IRC, so I'm hoping it's 
> ok to ask for help here.
> 
> For the past 2 to 3 months I've been running tor on my pi without any 
> problems. The repository has been great, pulling out the correct ARM 
> binaries, and it setup fine. This morning I tried updating the software, but 
> the step "Checking if tor configuration is valid" fails; there are also 2x 
> seg faults in the terminal output, not sure if this is a repository issue 
> (fetching an x86 binary instead of ARM). The terminal output is here: 
> http://pastebin.com/9Re2jrRe.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> tor-relays mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays
_______________________________________________
tor-relays mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays

Reply via email to