Hello

(I'm skipping soft aspects and sticking to engineering here)

Supposing that the whole story consists of a bot that connects through a
.onion address to c&c:

-It does not use exit resources
-It is indistinguishable from other traffic (due to the onion design) once
inside tor (just like any traffic)

So there's not really much you can do as a single node admin, unless you
prove tor broken by inspecting it's traffic :)

Evaldo
On Dec 22, 2013 1:05 AM, "I" <[email protected]> wrote:

> They are two words I didn't think would be together.
>
> Would any pundit tell me if there is anything an exit or relay operator
> can do about malware using Tor in the news today e.g. Chewbacca (found by
> Kaspersky) ?
>
> Robert
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos online with your friends and
> family!
> Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tor-relays mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays
>
_______________________________________________
tor-relays mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays

Reply via email to