> Thank you for the information! Now I know why.
> Do you happen to know if the people on the discussion you linked to
> came to a conclusion about why OpenBSD relays perform not as well as
> Linuxes? Reading the whole thread made me believe that there is
> probably another bottle neck there too.

As far as I can recall no final conclusion has been made by Libertas, as
to why OpenBSD performed/performs much worse on same HW when compared to
i.e. Debian.

I doubt that the bottleneck is caused by that missing
enable-ec_nistp_64_gcc_128 option since FreeBSD hasn't it either

Also note that since that discussions a few new OpenBSD releases have
been released.

tor-relays mailing list