Is there a way to know "who" has made this DNS query by reading the cache ?
May be you can know there are 30 people have looked for
during the last 5 minutes, but "who" has made those DNS queries looks
like difficult ? (I'm not an expert on hacking :p )

16/10/2016 21:28, Tristan :
> Unbound does cache DNS entries, but there was also serious discussion
> about whether or not the cache is a privacy risk/anonymity leak, but I
> feel it's worth the trade-off since public DNS servers do the same thing.

PubKey EBE23AE5
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5

tor-relays mailing list