Hi folks,

I think this is a very extreme and unnecessary solution. While it is good to
keep relays up, this may be unreliable. It is good to perform maintenance
regularly, and reboots are often best.
Also, it appears to be proprietary technology. I would not advise proprietary
technology on a Tor relay as it opens up a whole other can of worms, who
controls the software etc.
Can people really not afford to reboot once a month or similar? Uptime is good
but the only reliable way to apply kernel updates has always been reboots.
Restarting also can apply updates to certain system services as well, if I am
correct.

-- D