Hi Valter,

Indeed, forgot/missed the reachability check only does IPv4. To bad.
Nevertheless let me see if I can still do some magic freeing up some
IPv4 and see if I can bring it online nevertheless then.
Stijn

Links:

  1. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24403
  2. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/4565