Thanks John, glad to hear the average is more in line. Sorry if you're
already aware of this but here's a nice read that might help...

https://blog.torproject.org/lifecycle-new-relay

It can take a long while for the bandwidth authorities to warm up to
relays. If you're seeing slack in a new-ish relay that's likely it.