On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 09:34:02PM +0100, peter.zehet...@liwest.at wrote:
> OK, now I've set PortForwarding in Tor-Arm from "False" to "True", then
> restarted Tor:

Hrm, I'm not sure this will do what you want. In fact, this may do
absolutely nothing. Do you have administative access into your network
router? Maybe there is a website interface you used. This is where you
should configure port forwarding. Unfortunately this is complicated and
not easy plug-n-play.

> ...has not managed to confirm that its DirPort is reachable. Relays do not
> publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please
> check...
> I'm going to run a non-exit-relay and I'm going to do this at home.
> Peter
tor-relays mailing list