Hello!

Former my relay was connected via a powerline adapter and I often had
connection problems.

Then I connected it directlia via a LAN to the router and it worked for 3 days.
This morning it was down again since 6 h (no traffic, no flags but the netbook
still said that there is a internet connection).

I tried to restart the relay but that didn't work, so I rebooted the hole
machine and now the relay is up again  (Nick: SMichel).

I tried to check the logs, but that didn't help me. I suppose that the
connection problem or whatever will persist.