Is there a way I can find out what the current weighted mbtf is? Thank you.

From: teor
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:30 AM
To: tor-relays@lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [tor-relays] Tor Relay Stable Flag

On 11 Apr 2018, at 20:54, Gary <jaffacakemonste...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

Relay Search is about can be about 3 hours behind.

On 11 April 2018 at 08:46, Keifer Bly <keifer....@gmail.com> wrote:
 I am also wondering, does how long a relay is offline for after loosing the
stable flag effect how long it takes for the relay to regain it’s stable flag?

I think it is about 4 days

That's the HSDir flag:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt#n2524

but I am sure someone more knowledgeable can provide a more specific number.

Stable is based on weighted mean time before failure (MTBF).

A Stable relay must be either:
* higher than the median weighted MTBF, or
* have a weighted MTBF of more than 7 days.

As a quick guide, your relay should be up for 1-2 weeks to get Stable.

Here are the details:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt#n2470