It seems like that EPEL repo for CentOS 7 has indeed Tor 0.3.5.8, while EPEL 
for CentOS 8 carries Tor 0.4.2.5.

If you want to run the last version you can add the repository maintained from 
the Tor Project following these instructions:

https://support.torproject.org/rpm/ <https://support.torproject.org/rpm/>

-m

> Il giorno 24 mar 2020, alle ore 18:00, [email protected] ha scritto:
> 
> I can see that my Debian relay went from 0.4.2.6 to 0.4.2.7 a few days ago 
> automatically with auto updates set up.  However, my hosted relay, which runs 
> on Centos 7, is still at version 0.3.5.8.  I am using the epel repo version.  
> Is that okay? Or should I have added a tor repo?
> 
> TIA,
> 
> --Torix
> 
> 
> Sent with ProtonMail <https://protonmail.com/> Secure Email.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> tor-relays mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays

_______________________________________________
tor-relays mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays

Reply via email to