# Activities of September 2016
- Finished initial development of the prop224 ESTABLISH_INTRO
branch. The branch is currently sitting in needs_review state at
#19043. This is basically half of what's required to implement the
whole relay-side of prop224, according to our implementation plan:
- Spent time reviewing, testing and refactoring David's prop224 HSDir branch.
- Wrote a blog post about the onionbalance tool:
- While developing #19043, I needed some more methods out of trunnel. I
submitted a feature request #20138, Nick implemented it instantly, and I
reviewed it. It's now merged!
- Reviewed various Tor tickets including:
tor#19998: Stop allowing 3DES in TLS ciphersuites
tor#20001: Infer running and valid from presence in consensus
- Gave a talk on onion services at the Bornhack hackercamp.
- Attended the dev meeting in Seattle.
tor-reports mailing list