On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:54:59 +0000 (UTC)
bao song <michaelw...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> A few weeks ago, I suddenly could not access comicskingdom.com with Tor.
> For several years before that, I had no problem accessing comicskingdom.com
> with Tor.
> It might be interesting to figure out how they are blocking Tor, since we
> want people to be able to use Tor to access sites that are otherwise blocked.
> (I haven't had any luck with this.)

They do seem to be blocking a lot of IPs (or have some networking problem).

I couldn't access it from any of my non-exit IPs that I tried, but also from
one machine which does not run a relay at the moment (but ran previously), and
from a machine which has never ran a relay [1]. All of these are VPS/dedicated
servers.

The site loads fine from four tested "regular user" home and office
connections. So maybe they are just blocking known "datacenter" IPs.

[1] To my knowledge. Unfortunately ExoneraTor doesn't allow to check if that's
really been the case (i.e. run a search with no date specified).

--
With respect,
Roman