Hello everyone:)
I am currently working on a proxy Project (github.com/flipchan/LayerProx) and i
connect to my proxy with a socks4a, anyhow i am trying to connect first to Tor
then to the socks4a proxy like a dynamic_chain proxychain,
Does anyone know how to connect to a socks4a proxy with Tor(without
proxychains) i have played around with socat But havent rly got it to work and
havent rly found any good python libs, does anyone know how to connect to a
socks4a proxy using Tor?  Or is like proxychains the only way

Have great day and Take care
--
Sincerly Flipchan