Hi,

> https://web.archive.org/save/https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
>
> Then clicking on "Download" button should load the download process and FF
> says that the download's URL comes from archive.org, in other words one
> should block archive.org for this method to not work.

Interesting. Actually, you can go directly to [1] and you'll get Tor Browser
from archive.org. GetTor API already generates URLs to download
the latest version from tpo, so we could easily generate something like [1] and
send it via GetTor as well. We also trust other providers like
Google and Dropbox, so I don't see why we couldn't trust archive.org.

[1]
https://web.archive.org/web/20170102120621/https://dist.torproject.org/torbrowser/6.0.8/tor-browser-linux64-6.0.8_en-US.tar.xz