On 9/6/18 7:03 AM, Thomas Fox wrote:
> Ok, but should we not reset the committed and rolledBack Flag when the user
> could have issued further statements after a commit/rollback, e.g. when
> connection.createStatement() ist called?

Yes, I agree - at least in the general case. I our case, however,
TorqueConnection is returned from our TransactionManagerImpl which
happens to *close* the connection right after commit.

I was thinking that probably the easiest way to handle the connection
state is to rollback unconditionally before close. If work had been
committed, no harm would be done. If not, we need to rollback anyway.
WDYT? Do you have any idea of the performance implications?

Bye, Thomas