Below is the quarterly report I submitted to the board.
Thanks all, and let me know if I missed anything.

bryan

The mission of the Apache DB project is to create and maintain
commercial-quality, open-source, database solutions based on software licensed
to the Foundation, for distribution at no charge to the public.

The Apache DB TLP consists of the following subprojects:
 o Derby    : a relational database implemented entirely in Java.
 o JDO      : focused on building the API and the TCK for compatibility
              testing of Java Data Object implementations providing data
              persistence.
 o Torque   : an object-relational mapper for Java.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache DB was founded 2002-07-16 (20 years ago)
There are currently 47 committers and 44 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 1:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Georg Kallidis on 2020-08-26.
- No new committers. Last addition was Tobias Bouschen on 2021-01-19.

## Project Activity:
Recent releases:
 - Derby 10.16.1.1 was released on 2022-06-15
 - JDO 3.2.1 was released on 2022-05-25.
 - JDO 3.2 was released on 2022-02-01.
 - Torque 5.1 was released on 2022-01-31.

This was a fairly quiet quarter for the DB project, yet still
two new releases were made:
 - The Derby community completed and released Derby 10.16.1.1,
   which provides support for Java 17+.
 - The JDO community completed and released JDO 3.2.1, which
   moved metadata file references from the obsolete sun/oracle
   location to the JDO web site, and provided a workaround
   for the Java security manager issue.

## Community Health:
DB mailing lists were quiet this quarter, but not alarmingly so.
Project release activities and release votes are proceeding normally.