Hi,

I want to know if somebody else have anytime tested the Methods
setModified(true) + setNew(true) for single column pk tables. When I look at
Source Code in the BaseXXX classes it seems very good but nothing happens
when I call this methods. Does anybody have a suggestion how I can make a
workarround for this problem. My idea was that I can take a second dummy
column which is never used, but then I have possibility to insert something
into the tables, but it's not a very nice solution.

Thanks for any help!

Regards
Ferruh