Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
Tod Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Thomas,

Sweet, this worked perfectly. I'll document it under a seperate subject line later today.

Thanks for your help.

If you are using maven, you can simply add the jar to project.xml and
add it to your local repository. Then you don't need any hacks.

        Regards
                Henning

As opposed to adding the <path/>,<pathelement/> construct to the jelly file, correct?

Tod

Thomas Fischer wrote:

Hi Tod,

I finally got a (_VERY_ dirty) solution for your problem. Perhaps some
maven guru on the list can create a cleaner solution from this.
Find the file /cache/maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1/plugin.jelly somewhere in
your maven home directory. Add the path to classes12.jar into the torque
classpath:

   <path id="torque-classpath">
     <pathelement path="path/to/classes12.jar"/>
   </path>

Then the task should run without the ClassNotFoundException.

Also it seems that your torque.properties contains an error. My guess is
that it contains the line
torque.database.driver = classes12.jar

whereas it should contain

torque.database.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Please tell me if it worked. If yes, please open a new issue at scarab
(http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues) and describe the problem there.

 Good night,

     Thomas