thanks all,

but that can become a quite difficult thing, when i want to produce an efficient and correct statement...

is the following example statement possible with torque then? :

SELECT * FROM my_users where (LAST_NAME="Hepp" AND FIRST_NAME="Alex") or LOGIN_NAME="heppa";

or this:

SELECT * FROM my_users where (LAST_NAME="Hepp" AND FIRST_NAME="Alex" or LOGIN_NAME="heppa") or USER_ID="10023";

well, i feel like you can only do this with a well configured debug output;)

Thanks to all for the help.

Kind Regards
Alex

T E Schmitz schrieb:
Hallo Alex,

This is exactly it. Particularly when using the same column in more than one condition you *have to* use Criterions and "or" or "and" them together. Criteria is based on a HashMap with the column name as the key. If you Criteria.add'ed a column condition it would overwrite the previously added condition (for the same column).

-- bÃro fÃr design & informatik evamann gbr

alex hepp, dipl. informatiker (fh) | alkuinstr. 24 | d-54290 trier
tel.: 0651 991 61 03  |  mobil: 0170 342 02 24
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.evamann.de