Rafal Markut wrote:
I'd very greateful for any help. I really don't know what can I do with it.

I recommend to use the JNDI data source lookup provided by the servlet container. See the Tomcat configuration instructions for more information.

The Torque configuration then reduces to
---
## Using JNDI
torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.jndi.path=java:/comp/env/jdbc/YourDataSourceName
torque.dsfactory.default.jndi.ttl=300000
---

You need to place the JDBC driver in the common/lib directory of Tomcat.

org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBUserManager.accountExists(DBUserManager.java:104)

One Hint: You may want to use TorqueUserManager in Turbine 2.3.2.

Bye, Thomas.