From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:fisc...@seitenbau.net]
Sent: den 10 november 2009 11:40
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: [torrque-maven-plugin] Colliding parameters for different
goals.

Oops- sorry. My example was wrong, did not look careful enough. These tags
were meant to be <id />tags. The phase should be generate-sources. So it
should read:

           <execution>
             <id>generate-om</id>
             <phase>generate-sources</id>
             <goals>
               <goal>om</goal>
               <goal>sql</goal>
             </goals>
           </execution>

and the same for the following execution definitions.

There are more phases than you think. See the list at the bottom of
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.ht
ml
for the available phases.

    Thomas