2010/9/15 Lionel <ecrire.a.lio...@gmail.com>

>  Hello Peer,
>
> Sorry I know it's not the official way to contribute to improve
> TortoiseHG's translation, but I couldn't find (easily) the right one.
>

> A new user of HG/TortoiseHG, I've improved the translation of the
> explorer's context menu for French (see attached file, renamed in .txt to
> avoid spam/antivirus collision)
>
> Just my 2 cents to contribute to the project...
>
> Regards
> Lionel

Hi Lionel, and thanks for your contribution.

First of all, you should always post to the developers mail-list. There are
several advantages for this, for example that other French translators know
that you exist.

Second, how to contribute translations can be found at
http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/wiki/developers/Translation

So, I would ask if you could follow those guidelines. Since your
translations are only related to the context menu, you may find it difficult
to locate the exact strings using Launchpad. It will probably be easier for
you to download a .po file from Launchpad, update it, and resubmit it to
Launchpad.

I know that some work have been done to switch from Launchpad to Transifex,
but I don't think this has been completed.

Regards,
Peer