On 4/16/2018 11:34 PM, TortoiseSVN-dev on behalf of Luke1410 wrote:
On 16/04/2018 19:37, Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev wrote:
Yes, I noticed after uploading.
But I'm not going to rebuild everything just because of the changelog.
That's not enough a reason for a new release.

Stefan
Of course. Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't notice before.

Regards and grats for the 1.10 release, :)
Stefan

On a related note: The current changelog states TSVN 1.9.8. Given this version was not released yet (and probably never will) maybe it'd be useful to either drop that entry from the changelog.txt in the next 1.10-release and/or move the entries listed for 1.9.8 as fixes for 1.10.0?

No need to reply --- just passing on a though.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett, Developer/Administrator