onsdag 1 maj 2024 kl. 11:29:44 UTC+2 skrev Daniel Sahlberg:

Den mån 29 apr. 2024 kl 19:28 skrev Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev <
tortois...@googlegroups.com>:

would it work if we do both?

            rev = cachedProperties.GetHeadRevision(uuid, path);
            if ((rev == NO_REVISION) || (m_err != nullptr))
            {
                svn_error_clear(m_err);
                rev = cachedProperties.GetHeadRevision(uuid, url);
            }
I don't have a setup ready to test this. At least it would be better than
before:
- if the path doesn't exist anymore, we try again with the root
- if root works, fine
- if root doesn't work either, it's no worse than before

Stefan

Agree with you that it's no worse than before. It seems to work in my
testing. I've committed as r29691.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Turned out to be my fault altogether, based in r29499. I've reverted
everything and will circle back to the original project monitor issue.