Hello Stefan,

Thank you for response and explanation - next time I will take it into
account. But I still prefer edit and resolve conflicts during merge - it
keep merge running and I can often do merge in one try. When a tool for
edit conflict is used, it handles files correctly(or better say svn give
correct parameters). But some time ago I run into some bigger problems
during merge and need to solve it by hand. And then I figured out, that it
is possible, but one must repair file placed in  temp. location.

tomas