On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:45:21 AM UTC+1, Christoph wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018 20:35:39 UTC+1 schrieb Stefan:
>>
>> The config files are described here:
>> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.advanced.confarea.html
>> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsvnbook.red-bean.com%2Fen%2F1.7%2Fsvn.advanced.confarea.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6SuiuiFqABF-vScdT0iw-Vot_FQ>
>> Those settings are only local and don't go to the server.
>>
>> But since you get the overlay on that file, that means it's already under
>> version control. And that means the file can not be ignored through any
>> config or property anymore.
>> You have to delete the file from version control, after that it can be
>> ignored.
>>

> Thanks. So this means I have to edit the config file at every client ?

No, first you have to delete the file from version control. And then you
can edit the config file at every client.

> Isn't there a way to do it server wise?

Depending on which setting in the config file, yes. In your case you want
to ignore files, so just use the svn:ignored property on the root folder of
your repository or working copy, then commit the change in properties and
every client will get those after an update.

Stefan