Hello,
I would like to modify the "Find/Check Out As..." option when I right-click
a folder in the SVN Repositories tab.  All of the developers where I work
select the same options from that point on, and I want to bypass that so
the system performs the same functions every time.  I have looked
extensively for this but haven't found anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you.