This is a minor issue affecting the list behavior on Commit dialog.
Steps to reproduce:
1. set "svn:needs-lock" on a file
2. acquire lock on this file so it is not read-only anymore
3. make some changes to the content
4. open Commit dialog with this file
5. open context menu for this file and select Revert...
6. file disappeared from the list
7. refresh the list by pressing F5
8. file appears again because the user still holds a lock on that
I guess the file should not disappear from the list after reverting changes
in this case.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.