> you must never create a repository on a path that needs escaping.
>
> At least not if you're using the file:/// protocol.
Since the commands
                svn log "file:///C:/Temp/repo with
spaces/trunk/Prüfung<file:///C:/Temp/repo%20with%20spaces/trunk/Prüfung>"
and
                svn log “http(s)://server.domain.tld/repositories/A/Customer
with
spaces/trunk/Prüfung<https://server.domain.tld/repositories/A/Customer%20with%20spaces/trunk/Prüfung>”
do work, I still think that’s an encoding bug of TortoiseSVN.

Because of lack of knowledge I’m really sorry that I cannot help fixing it.

Cheers Jörk S.