Repository is still corrupted.
I managed to "replay" the last few commits to my local backup of the
repository, so I now have a full backup.
But since the shell/SSH access on sourceforge is still not working after
the problems last week, I can neither try to fix the existing repository
nor can I exchange it with my backup.
And SF support doesn't answer - I guess they get just too many support
requests now.
So, until shell access is restored, we have to wait...

Stefan