Hi,

when running TortoiseProc via the command line (f.e. by using
/TortoiseProc /command:dropvendor [...]/) it shows a confirmation dialog:

Is there a way to prevent this dialog from showing up (since it's
preventing me from using this command in a batch script for automation atm)?

I couldn't find anything related skimming through the docs at
https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN%5Fen/tsvn-automation.html
. But maybe I just overlooked something? A pointer would be more than
appreciated.

Regards,
Stefan