We use Windows Work Folders to automatically sync files from a local
computer to our servers.  We also use SVN.  Both have worked fine together
until the recent Windows 10 version 1803 release.  With this update we are
seeing that TortoiseSVN no longer recognizes the files as part of an SVN
working copy.   If I get a fresh checkout, TortoiseSVN does recognize the
files at first, but as soon as Work Folders syncs them they are no longer
recognized.

This post describes changes to Work Folders in the update:
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/filecab/2018/01/08/work-folders-on-demand-file-access-feature-for-windows-10/

This post describes a similar issue with One Drive (which I believe Work
Folders is based off of):
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tortoisesvn/Skps6WZRE_c

I have tried every combination of enabling / disabling the on-demand file
access feature and in all cases the problem remains.

The other interesting thing is the command line version of SVN works fine.
Doing a cleanup or update of the working folder from command line SVN does
not help TortoiseSVN recognize it.

We are using TortoiseSVN 1.10.0, Build 28176 - 64 Bit , 2018/04/14
08:00:32.  Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions?