> Regarding my point #2, I seem to be having many issues where a
>> disconnected VPN causes a connection error, which "lingers" until the error
>> is manually cleared.
>> This means I cannot reliably use the project monitor to track changes in
>> the "background" and notify me when changes occur (my desired use case).
>> Do you have any feedback or items you would like to see, in order to
>> investigate this? It sounds more like a bug than a feature when described
>> this way...
>>

> The problem is that if you have connection problems, there's no way for
> TSVN to know that. The connection error could also be because the server
> rejects your connection attempt. To avoid adding load to an already
> stressed server, TSVN then stops monitoring that repo.
> I'll see if I can find a way to re-monitor such repositories after a
> certain time again.

I would appreciate that too. I just came here for help about the sleep and
boot issue you mentioned earlier (though my computer is hibernated), that
in my case specifically triggers a "host not found" error message.

I can also confirm that me lousy user didn't notice the "Mark all as read"
tooltip. So far it's an acceptable workaround, as long as I remember to
check Project Monitor window now and then.