I am trying to use TortoiseSVN with a Phabricator (https://www.phacility.com/)
which insists on a SSH connection.

My TortoiseSVN version is 1.10.0, Build 28176 - 64 Bit , 2018/04/14 08:00:32
and "Check for Updates" tells me that this is the latest version.

I have set up a public key and so on and got the SVN connection working with a
standard subversion command line client.

If on a command line I do:

    "C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoisePlink.exe" -i "mykey.ppk" -l svn
-P 2222 phabricator.local.network svnserve

I get the response:

    ( success ( 2 2 ( ) ( edit-pipeline svndiff1 absent-entries commit-revprops
depth log-revprops atomic-revprops partial-replay inherited-props
ephemeral-txnprops file-revs-reverse ) ) )

which seems to me to be the correct response (based on previous experimentation
during earlier debugging).

I then go to the TortoiseSVN settings and for the SSH client I enter:

    "C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoisePlink.exe" -i "mykey.ppk" -l svn
-P 2222

I then use TortoiseSVN to browse the repository:

    svn+ssh://phabricator.local.network/source/trunk

and get messages like "Unable to connect to repository at that URL" and
"Connection closed unexpectedly".

I am trying to figure out how to sniff the comms to see what is going wrong,
but...it's SSH. Apparently "DebugView"
(https://github.com/CobaltFusion/DebugViewPP) allows this but I am doubtful.

This looks like a bug to me. If I can get the Subversion server to talk to me
properly using TortoisePlink, and I can browse the repository and perform other
actions using a Subversion command line client, then TortoiseSVN should be able
to work with this server.

Before anyone says "Well just use the command line client then", I'd like to
point out that A) this should work and so needs to be fixed if broken, and B) I
am more than happy to use the command line client, but my work colleagues, who
I am trying to set this up for, most definitely are not.