When deleting these feature branches, a more accurate example of the log
message entered may be:

"Deleted the ACME_1234_SomeFeat branch. Merged to trunk in r5679. (Acme
#1234)"

As I hope this example demonstrates, the why is included in the message.

The reason for the request is that ACME_1234_SomeFeat doesn't really flow
off the keyboard, so I usually copy/paste it from the "Remove
ACME_1234_SomeFeat" textbox.

This is really the only scenario where I routinely find myself deleting
folders using the repository browser. If I were to delete this folder from,
say, a working copy of the branches parent folder, the log message textbox
would suggest the name of the folder, as it would the name, or path, for
any affected files, or folders. However, this behaviour, and the "Paste
filename list" context menu item, to which Kalen refers, does not appear to
be present on the commit dialog within the repository browser, being
limited only to the commit dialog for a working copy.

Thanks,

Chris