måndag 6 juni 2022 kl. 08:08:54 UTC+2 skrev manho....@gmail.com:

> Thank you for your suggestion. I've try  url like
> https://svn.hkcrc.site/xxx/repo (in my case the xxx is specific
> repository) and that is still not work. If I enter
> https://svn.hkcrc.site/xxxx the browser can already find the right folder.
>
> I use nginx to proxy the https request to server, do you have any idea or
> experience that can help me on this issue? Thanks again!

I recently configured IIS as a proxy in front of Apache Subversion and the
only issue I had was with svn copy, requiring to set a specific HTTP
header. Details can be found in the following message in
us...@subversion.apache.org (it also contains a link on how to setup Apache
http as a proxy):
https://lists.apache.org/thread/j2c0kp4rmsw4rf9y4hw2zntxvd0hy051

/Daniel