Hello,

Long time TortoiseSVN user (from the beginning, almost 14yr).

I've had my teams use it for pretty much all document/file control and I
love it.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately) we have been growing and I just dont have
the bandwidth to support all the small nuisance problems that users get
themselves into.

I was wondering if anybody would be interested or could point me to a
person or group that would be interested in being paid SVN support for my
companies.

I'm sure such skill sets would be accompanied by many other skills sets we
could use and expand out relationships.

My apologies if this is not the place, but thought I’d touch base at the
source.

BTW Great work Stefan and team!!

(yes this reminds me I need up our donations some more lol)

Regards,
Joe