Hi,
I'm using TortoiseSVN just as a file backup (on an external hard disk) and
for sometimes using another PC. I can not commit because a revison (616) is
missing. On my external hard disk the last file is
515 on J:\00_sub\db\revprops\0
616 on J:\00_sub\db\revs\0

I'm using
TortoiseSVN 1.14.3, Build 29387 - 64 Bit , 2022/04/08 19:31:22
ipv6 enabled
Subversion 1.14.2, -release
apr 1.6.5
apr-util 1.6.1
serf 1.3.9
OpenSSL 1.1.1n  15 Mar 2022
zlib 1.2.11
SQLite 3.36.0

Edition  Windows 10 Home
Version 21H2
Installiert am     ‎14.‎11.‎2020
Betriebssystembuild      19044.1826
Leistung              Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
I've doubled saved my data, so I tried to roll back to revison 514, but it
doesn't work either, because revison 616 is missing. I tried to create a
616 file with 123456Z, but it doesn't work. Any way I can repair or roll
back? Data on my PC is about 484 GB, so I don't want to install all from
the beginning ... Any help appriciated - Thanks
Stephan