Chris Bartkowski via TortoiseSVN wrote:

>I have setup a couple client-side hooks. I'd like to be able to send these
>to other developers without them having to manually enter the hooks
>themselves. Is there a way 'import' just that info so that we can have some
>default hooks in our development environment?
>
>It appears that there may be registry settings that have the values after
>updating TortoiseSVN (below), but trying to import .reg settings doesn't
>seem to impact anything or show up in TortoiseSVN itself.
>
>[HKEY_USERS\{windows SID}\Software\TortoiseSVN]
>
>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TortoiseSVN]
>
>Thanks,

you can use tsvn:xxxhook properties on a folder, pointing to a hook
sript inside the workingcopy.

Pointing the propery to a location outside of the workingcopy or to a
different path in the repository is not allowed for security reasons.
For the discussion of this topic search this and the developer mailing
list archive for "client side hook"
--

Lorenz