Hi,

I want to use snippets to add more than one comment line. as I understood
it should be possible by using \r and \n .

>From the documentation:

..
The log message window also includes a commit message snippet facility.
These snippets are shown in the autocomplete dropdown once you type a
snippet shortcut, and selecting the snippet in the autocomplete dropdown
then inserts the full text of the snippet. The snippets supplied with
TortoiseSVN are held in the TortoiseSVN installation bin folder. You can
also define your own snippets and store them
in %APPDATA%\TortoiseSVN\snippet.txt. # is the comment character. Newlines
can be inserted by escaping them like this: \n and \r. To insert a
backslash, escape it like this: \\.

To insert a backslash works, but to create a new line wont work.

I tried the following lines inside the snippet.txt

New1=Zeile1 \n\r
New2=Zeile2 \n \r
New3=Zeile3 \r  text \n

The result in the log message window (autocomplete) is:
Zeile1 \n\r
Zeile1 \n \r
Zeile3 \r  text \n

would be nice to get feedback.