Hello Stefan,

it's not the normal domain user login. We have on the SVN server an own
logon. Not sure, if this is the reason.
But what I can say:
A colleague who is in the company domain don't has the problem
I'm not a domain user and I have the problem.
If I'm working in the company, I'm connected via guest LAN and there I need
VPN to connect to SVN server. If I'm working from home, I can work with VPN
but I can also work without.
In all cases the Commit is slow.

And as I said. Beginning of August anything was fine. Since end of August I
have this problem. Our IT says, that they have nothing changed.

regards
Gerd