Thank you all for publishing TortoiseSVN.
Sadly I came across an issue with the new Commit button features in the
Check for Modifications dialog. Pressing the Commit button too soon leads
to a crash of tsvn.

To reproduce:

1) Open the Check for Modifications window for a large working copy
(refresh should take several seconds)

2) Press Commit, and cancel the commit window.

3) Quickly, while the Check for Modifications dialog is still refreshing,
press the Commit button again.

4) Observe Windows "search for a solution" before removing the Commit and
Check windows.

I am using: TortoiseSVN 1.14.5, Build 29465 - 64 Bit , 2022/09/24 08:31:31
on Win10 Pro 21H2 19044.2130

Thank you
Bernhard