Hi everyone,

I am wondering if someone can help me out about the slow repo browsing
using TortoiseSVN. Please note that I am very new to SVN and have no
knowledge of DevOps. If someone please guide with clear instructions, it'll
be much appreciated.

I have latest versions installed of both TortoiseSVN(1.14.5) and SVN
Server(5.1.1).

Whenever I right click in the window > TortoiseSVN > Repo-browser
The message "Please wait while the repository browser is initializing"
displays with the loading cursor for good 10-15mins and even more until I
have to end the TortoiseSVN using "Task Manager".
Everything was working fine a week before. No change has been made in SVN
but now my whole team is facing the same issue and it is really painful for
specially developers as they are unable to Check-out, Commit and check logs
because of this.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Yusra Riaz