onsdag 23 november 2022 kl. 17:29:35 UTC+1 skrev Dario Ammann:

> Dear colleagues
>
> First of all I have to tell you, that tortoisesvn is really a great tool.
>
> I want to use SVN from Matlab in a loop, in which I want to update files
> and check them in in SVN automatically.
>
> Therefore I use the following commands:
> cmd='"C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseProc.exe" /command:commit
> /closeonend:1
> /path:"C:\ConnectSB\05_Script\01_Scripts\_Archiv\isnestedfield.m"
> /logmsg:"DAAM: MatlabTestMessage"'
> dos(cmd);
>
> Unfortunately the dialog window does not close but stays open and I have
> to do manually OK, which is not reasonable for usage in an automatic loop.
>
> Then I read I can change that in the settings.
> I changed to autoclose to "Auto-close if no erros" (see attachment).
> But still the dialog window stays open.
>
> What do I need to do, that I have the auto-close?
> Is there a way to have the auto-close only at the script calls but not at
> manual SVN handling?

Sorry for not checking the code and half-guessing, but I think the
auto-close is related to the progress dialog at the end of commit (compare
with the description of /closeonend in the manual section D. Automating
TortoiseSVN [1]). The manual even state: "Remember that TortoiseSVN is a
GUI client, and this automation guide shows you how to make the TortoiseSVN
dialogs appear to collect user input. If you want to write a script which
requires no input, you should use the official Subversion command line
client instead."

If you use the command line client instead (distributed as an optional part
of the TortoiseSVN installation package) you can call

"C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\svn.exe" commit -m 'DAAM:
MatlabTestMessage'

instead. For updates, use the update command. You may still encounter that
the command line client ask for input, for example if you get a conflict
between local changes in your WC and changes from somewhere else.

Kind regards,
Daniel

[1] https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-automation.html