Thank u for more details,.will check at Apache SVN group.

On Nov 25, 2022 at 8:50 PM, Daniel Sahlberg via TortoiseSVN <
tortoisesvn@googlegroups.com> wrote:

fredag 25 november 2022 kl. 15:56:40 UTC+1 skrev nagend...@gmail.com:

> I am looking for if any options exist to tell this client to go ahead and
> commit whatever the files are available and do the commit, rather than fail
> to say that XYZ added file does not exist anymore, etc or if the connection
> fails, let it retry and start from where it failed rather doing things
> again from start..

Subversion has an atomic transaction guarantee that a commit will either
complete exactly as intended (ie, all the files you selected) or fail. So
restarting halfway through a commit is not possible - as it is now. It
might be possible to update the protocol to have the option to "start" a
transaction on the server and being able to resume it later, but that will
require support on both the server and client side. If you are interested
in helping out with this, please reach out to the Subversion community on
https://subversion.apache.org/contributing.html

/Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/ecb4c78f-0d7d-40d2-b67d-75e9f2d04e66n%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/ecb4c78f-0d7d-40d2-b67d-75e9f2d04e66n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>