Yes, this issue is only indirectly related.
You were already busy again. I just tested the nightly r29503.
Unfortunately, the problem does not seem to be fundamentally fixed yet. As
soon as I click on a project that has an exclamation mark because the path
is invalid (forbidden in my case), it disappears. Only with "Check Now" or
the new "Check project now" (very nice!) it appears again.

*Just noticed (svn 1.14/1.15):File name:
TortoiseSVN-1.14.99.29503-dev-x64-svn-1.14.dev.msiVersion Information:-
TortoiseSVN 1.14.99, Build 29503 - 64 bit -dev, 2022/12/15 21:35:33-
Subversion 1.15.0, -dev*
Greetings
~ Andreas

daniel.l...@gmail.com schrieb am Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2022 um 18:28:06