Thank you, Stefan. You are right, the problem does not have much to do with
TortoiseSVN. My internet provider wisely recommended me to download without
internet router, directly. And it worked: Export finished successfully. So
I realized that problem is in my internet router. I then tried to download
with internet router, and it was successful too. So finally I decided that
the internet router responsivity deteriorates with time. The solution then
is to restart the internet router more often. That's it.

четверг, 5 января 2023 г. в 21:10:04 UTC+5, Stefan: