Hi Florian,

This probably occurred because *something else* upgraded itself yesterday -
OneDrive or DropBox?  Try the second answer via the TortoiseSVN settings.
If no good, you'll need to resort to the regedit in the first answer.
Seems bizarre after all these years, and virtualised registry entries, that
Microsoft can't fix this mess!

Regards, Tony